Invest in beautiful properties from Bodrum
Bodrum, located in Turkey, is a charmingly beautiful port town south of the Izmir province, which falls under the Aegean coast in Turkey. The port city is located in Bodrum Peninsula, on the southern coast, and the island of Kos faces it directly. Bodrum has a population of around 30,000 and it is built on the foundations of the ancient city, Halicarnassus.
Bodrum has a beautiful view of the sea and boasts an extraordinarily beautiful city. There are gorgeous villas and apartments around with beautiful views of the city or the beaches. It is a jewel in the Aegean province and provides you a blend of multicultural experiences. It is a place where history merges with the contemporary and, where you’ll find trendy bars and ancient structures in the same city.
If you are looking for a holiday home in an extraordinarily beautiful city, then there are gorgeous properties available in Bodrum. Bodrum property caters to all kinds of budgets and you’ll find luxurious real estate as well as affordable villas. There are loads of property for sale in Bodrum which will be your gateway to a peaceful, laid back yet chic and sophisticated lifestyle.
You’ll be astounded at the breathtaking villas and apartments for sale in Bodrum. The flats and houses there are beautifully architectured and all boast stunning views of the area. The villas have ample spaces for greenery for you to own your own private garden and grow your share of tropical fruits. The holiday homes are extremely comfortable and spacious so that you can visit Bodrum every time you want to escape a hectic life.
In order to consider buying property in Bodrum, why not check out some of the real estate available for sale in this pleasant port town. It’s very easy to find property in Bodrum, the real estate ads will redirect you to gorgeous property for sale in Bodrum. For example, if you want a hotspot in Bodrum property, then check out the real estate in Yalikavak. Yalikavac has all the scenic beauty you can ask for with coves and the hills. If you combine it with all the contemporary investments going on such as the marinas, restaurants, shopping malls and the beautiful villas, then you’ll see why this is one of the most sought after properties in Bodrum realestate. If you want some of the best apartments for sale in Bodrum then Yalikavak will provide you with some of the most beautiful flats with gorgeous views of the scenic town. If you want something more upscale, then check out the villas for sale in Bodrum in the Yalikavak province, where you’ll find plenty of Bodrum real estate to fulfil your needs.
If you are truly interested in buying realestate in Bodrum, then the guide below should give you an estimate on how much it would cost. The prices depends on the locations and demand of the property of course, but this is an estimate on how much it should cost you:
- If you are looking for medium sized, 2 bedroom flats near the sea or on hillside properties, then you can expect them to be around Euro 60,000 on the low end to about Euro 200,000 on the upscale. If you want bargain prices, you cann try Gumusluk where you can find great, affordable realestate. If you want upscale locations, then you can try Turbuku where you can find expensive villas for sale in Bodrum.
- If you’re looking for medium sized apartments with 2 bedrooms wbut at sea front, then you can expect the price to be Euro 500,000. These are some of the most exclusive locations with several facilities such as concierge services or management on site.
- If you’d like roomier villas which are still on the small size, you can try Gumusluk, where they charge around Euro 120,000 and offer lots of shared facilities such as cafes, fitness centres, swimming pools etc. If you want vilas with private pool facilities, try Yalikavak where you can get a detached villa with a private pool for around Euro 300,000
- If you want more luxurious locations with private access to the beach, then you can try the beachfront locations where the prices can go up to a few million Euros.
- If you are interested in buying your own private mansion, then try out the locations on the hills of Yalikavak or Turbuku where they have an exclusive range of homes which range from a million to four million Euros.
If per chance you find any such property with prices substantially below the ones indicated above, then check for title deed and habitation issues to ensure that you’re not getting scammed. If the prices above are affordable for you, then you can try purchasing Bodrum property to have your personal slice of paradise in a beautiful province.